May bike challenge features new prizes
The May Bicycle Challenge will run through May. Each commuter trip taken by bicycle earns you points towards a prize drawing. Great summer prizes include: 2 tickets to Dinner & Bikes, 6 points ($25 value); 2013 Trailnet Community Ride Pass, 14 points ($50 value); gift cards to Trek, Urban Shark, & more, 20 points ($70 value). Visit ShiftYourCommute.com to sign up and begin logging trips.
Drive Your Bike Challenge
Join the Drive Your Bike Challenge! Send us a picture of yourself driving your bike starting May 1, 2013 through May 24, 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be creative! Trailnet will post the top 10 staff favorites to Facebook for our followers to vote on from May 27, 2013 to May 31, 2013. The photo with the most likes by 5 pm on May 31 will win a prize!
National Bike to Work Day
Make a pit-stop at one of our refueling stations for breakfast and coffee on your way to work to celebrate National Bike to Work Day! Nearly 500 people participated in 2012--Bring your co-workers to keep it growing!
Click here to view the poster
Click here to view the flyer
When: Friday, May 17, 2013, 6:30 to 9:00 a.m.
- Big Shark, 6133 Delmar Blvd., St. Louis 63112
- Downtown Bicycle Station, hosted by Urban Shark, 1011 Locust St., St. Louis 63101
- Missouri History Museum, 5700 Lindell Blvd., St. Louis 63112
- Missouri Botanical Garden, co-hosted by Pedal the Cause, corner of Tower Grove and Shaw, St. Louis 63110
- Temple Emanuel, 12166 Conway Rd., St. Louis 63141
- Kaldi's on Demun, hosted by Trailnet and sponsored by the American Lung Assn., 700 Demun Ave., Clayton 63105
- Grainger, Inc., 2535 Metro Blvd., Maryland Heights 63043
- Ferguson Bicycle Shop, hosted by Live Well Ferguson, 429 S. Florissant Rd., Ferguson 63135
- Stone Spiral, hosted by Cystic Fibrosis Fdn., 2500 Sutton Blvd., Maplewood 63143
- Swim Bike Run, 1030 Schnucks Woodsmill Plaza, Town and Country 63017
- Dr. Scholl's Shoes, 8400 Maryland Ave, Clayton, MO 63105
Mayoral Proclamation: Downtown Bicycle Station, 1011 Locust St., St. Louis 63101
View Bike to Work Day Stations St. Louis in a larger map
Special thanks to Companion for providing the fuel to our riders… aka bagels!
Brought to you by Great Rivers Greenway
DIY Bike Month Activities
Check out the League of American Bicyclist’s Bike Month Guide for ideas and tips to plan your own bike month activities! Questions about planning your bike month activities? Want to create your own Bike to Work Day refueling station and have us include it on our list? Email email@example.com.
Click here to download the Bike Month Guide
2012’s Bike to Work Day was a success!
For the twelfth straight year, Trailnet hosted National Bike to Work Day in the St. Louis region. Overall, Trailnet saw nearly 500 cyclists visit our eleven different refueling stations. Thanks to our generous sponsors, Great Rivers Greenway and Companion Bakery.