Show your support of Trailnet and the Cardinals when you join 399 of your closest friends from Trailnet at Busch Stadium.
When: Sunday, July 8, 1:15 p.m.
Who: St. Louis Cardinals vs Miami Marlins
How much: $25 per ticket
What you get:
- one nonrefundable pavilion level seat in right field
- one voucher for a free hot dog and soda
- for kids 15 and under, a free Ice Mountain t-shirt at the gate, while supplies last
- kids 15 and under can run the bases after the game
- the opportunity to enter a raffle for two people to go down onto the field at 11:00 a.m
What it’s worth: The face value price printed on your ticket is $37. Due to dynamic ticket pricing, the price you’d pay for this same ticket at the Busch Stadium box office or online (with booking fees) could fluctuate between now and game day, depending on ticket sales and other variables.
Want to bike to the stadium?: Bike parking is located on the north side of the stadium off Clark St. (which is blocked off from cars on game days) in the Ballpark Village softball field.
How to get your ticket: Call Carol at 314.436.1324 x 103, Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. Tickets will be held at the bike parking area for pickup. Photo ID will be required to pick up tickets.
A portion of what you spend on your ticket supports Trailnet’s work.