Trailnet’s Peloton Society, named for the fast-moving field of riders in a bicycle race event, is comprised of idea-motivated individuals who sustain Trailnet’s mission through advocacy, discourse, networking and philanthropy.
Peloton Society members make unrestricted gifts of $1,000 or more each year to sustain Trailnet’s work in the community.
Members of the Peloton Society receive:
- Invitations to mission-oriented discussions and special Peloton member events held throughout the year
- A standing offer for an escorted tour of any of Trailnet's unique projects or programs
- An invitation to a semi-annual "Breakfast with Trailnet's CEO, Ann Mack"
- A distinctive, made in the U.S. Trailnet t-shirt and another Trailnet logo gift item
- Trailnet's monthly postcard and e-newsletter
- Trailnet's annual 'Calendar of Rides'
- Free rides all season long
- Access to the Peloton Society Member line 314-436-1324 x 104
- A charitable deduction for your contribution
Learn how to join the Peloton Society
Peloton Society Form (Downloadable PDF)