Trailnet Relocation Campaign
Dollar amount includes pledges.
Dollar amounts are approximate.
Goal: To Close the Gap on our relocation campaign. Our move to the ‘The 411 Bicycle Center’ in downtown St. Louis at 10th and Locust streets is allowing us to expand partnership opportunities, promote downtown cycling infrastructure and provide efficient, professional work and community space for Trailnet activities.
Timeline: December 2010 to August 19, 2011
Total Investment: $165,000
- Create ‘The 411 Bicycle Center’ by relocating to 411 10th Street, a LEED-certified building, which also houses the new Downtown Bicycle Station and Urban Shark bike store
- Be located on Locust Street, the newest “Bicycle Boulevard” in downtown St. Louis
- Partner with the Downtown Bicycle Station by providing membership and marketing management for its services
- Work more closely with downtown businesses to further develop and promote Trailnet’s TravelGreen program to encourage bicycle commuting to work
- Serve as host for meetings on vital issues in a multitude of media formats in a new 20-seat, wired, state-of-the-art conference center
- To utilize the highly visible office space in the 411 10th Street building, to continue Trailnet’s leadership in creating a stronger bicycling infrastructure in the St. Louis region
- Updated offices and equipment along with additional space allows Trailnet staff and volunteers to work more efficiently and effectively
- The roll out of a new branding and relocation campaign
YES! I would like to give to the Trailnet Relocation Campaign!